(30 Day Challenge) Day 15: Your Favorite Tumblrs
1. vampyrumspectrum: My friend Andy! A naturalist from the UK who loves to post mostly about insects and wolves. He also posts a lot of original photos from Exmoor Park and interesting historical places he’s visited.
2. postscriptforfinales: A lovely Tumblr with a little bit of everything I love. Nature, art, fashion, a lot of photosets, and just the right amount of fandoms.
3. racheldev0n: My beautiful niece!
4. shanajew: A really pretty lady from my neck of the woods. Bones, nature, art, and a little bit of humor.
5. quim3ra: A great mix of art, history, architecture, and some fashion. A very informative and elegant Tumblr.
6. joshverdi: Years ago, Josh and I used to ride the bus together on the way to work :) He posts a lot of tattoo and piercing subjects, nutrition and exercise, some fashion and art, and a good mix of funny stuff.
7. ne0nrebel: Like all the other Tumblrs I love, a mix of art, fashion, and nature. But my favorite part about this blog is the fashion!
8. strangeflesh: A focus on non-western culture; art, photographs, and fashion. Also belly dance, both traditional and tribal fusion.
9. wolftea: If you haven’t heard of this lady yet, where have you been? A great self-employed artist who make jewelry and other neat items. She also posts great photos of her hikes and camping adventures.